Monday, October 29, 2007

We spent the afternoon in Kansas City yesterday with my friend Kirsten Pauludan, who was kind enough to let us stay at her boyfriends beautiful home for the evening. It was great to see Kirsten again, we played together twice on my last tour and really hit it off. She showed us around the city a bit, and drove us by the art museum and took us to her amazing new practice space/recording studio. It is so nice to meet other women that have the same musical ambitions.

Late last night, we arrived in Chicago at my brothers house. It is so great to be here. I am so happy to see my brother doug and his wife ana, and especially my neice, elise! Again, another beautiful sunny day. We have the evening off, so we are going to take the L downtown and shop for shoes, among other things. So great to be touring with another lady...I mean, c'mon! SHOES!

Here are some photos of KC.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You've already gone so far! I hope you're having fun. Thinking of you! Kw

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked my place. Hope the dog didn't lick you to death. You're welcome anytime...hope I'll actually be in town next time.

- jw